Clash of Lords 2 Today: 8    Total Posts: 44282

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] What does putting equipment on your aids actually do?

[Copy link] 6/903

Posted on 5/20/17 6:21:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried putting some purple weapons and green weapons under one of my gold weaponed heros, but the HP and their ATK didn't change, so my question is what's the point of getting equipment for your aids?  Does it actually help the hero they are under?  I see the 'power' total number go up with equipment under the aids, but what does this actually mean?  Thank you for any help...was wondering why people would put gold weapons on their aids...

Signature
Posted on 5/20/17 6:32:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A very, very shortened version of the explanation: it gives an additional half of the power it describes to total power. More power means higher dmg values inflicted and lower dmg values received.

We are assuming your gold weapon has 1.5k power and a purple weapon 500 for the sake of this example:
Golden weapon on main and purple on aid. Total power: 1500+500/2=1750 total power.
Golden weapon on aid and purple on main. Total power: 1500/2+500=1250 total power.
Having a higher power than your opponent puts you in a great advantage.

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/20/17 7:01:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for the explanation, but I'm still a bit confused...So it only adds to the total "DMG" and "DMG reduction" of the hero and not to ATK or HP right...you say 1/2 of the power...by that you mean ONLY dmg not the atk or HP bonuses of the aid weapon right..?

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 8:41:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I asked IGG about this last week.  Here's their reply to me.

Dear player:

Thanks for your patience.

Kindly accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you may suffer on this concern. With regards to your concern, kindly be informed that the equipments that are equipped on hero aids doesn't affect your main heroes. Only those equipment that is equipped on your main hero will contribute to the outcome of the battle. However, equipping an equipment to your hero aids will increase your Power which is essential in entering El Dorado stages.

Your kind understanding as well as cooperation is well appreciated here.

Thanks for your continued support, have a nice day.

Signature
PW_Nitro
Posted on 6/24/17 8:57:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason I asked IGG the question is because I thought equipment on aids did make a difference so I had all my equipments on my aids (arena, BR, GB, LL, GC,etc).  I ran into a problem where I was trying to assign an equipment to my 3 reserve heroes but I kept on getting a msg that it could not be done cuz the equipment was already assigned in my Hero Farm.  After IGG answered my question, in the Forging Block, I removed the hero that was assigned to each of the 3 equipments.  Then I was able to assign those equips to my reserve heroes.   Now, all that really matters in battles are the equipments assigned to your 5 main heroes, no need to put equips on the aids.  Except in El Dorado of course.

Signature
PW_Nitro
Posted on 6/28/17 6:19:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Go ahead and leave it that way Nitro and watch your heroes take like 1million damage hits from heroes with tyrant brand because your opponents have 3x the amount of power you do since you left your hero aid slots empty. The people responding to inquiries are tier 1 help desk flunkies that don't really know what they are talking about.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 6/28/17 6:44:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is another one of those "Hidden Power" mechanics of the game (not using the word power as the value in question there).  I'll try to explain the concept as I see it, though bare in mind the numbers are completely made up here.

I think the power value works something like the following:

If you have 2000 power, you do 200%(3x) more damage and receive 33%(1/3) damage compared to having 0 power.

If your opponent has 1500 power, I believe they basically take the difference, so it would be as if you have 500 power.  In this case you would do 50%(1.5x) more damage and take 75%(3/4) damage against this opponent.

Keep in mind those percentages are completely made up, I'm just using them to illustrate how the calculation works.

Signature