Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44137

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Is Chiron's AID skill reflect broken?

[Copy link] 3/374

Posted on 5/19/17 4:10:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It seems like his reflect % from Aid skill doesn't actually reflect a very large % of the dmg taken either during attacks or skill attacks.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 5/19/17 8:20:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since I am on my phone, I can't do extensive research on it, but I think Chiron aid is indeed quite underwhelming. I've got a theoretical 6810 atk and the dmg reflected by Chiron's aid was only 602. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to capture that, but 602 is around 9% atk and not 15% which has been described on the card. However, there is a logic which I will follow in more extensive research. Sorry that I can't explain why it doesn't work as described for now, unless it has its own interpretation.

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/19/17 11:58:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The numbers in heroes skill description are fcked up in this game, look at WT slow down affects for an instance, its like they are freaking freezed not slowed.

Signature
Posted on 5/20/17 11:19:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thx for the reply @dragon, seems like they are using the same method of attack rate reduction calculations used in cc, the only problem here is that we simply have no counter to such debuffs, so either they reduce his slow down affects (which they will never do) or add a freaking counter like in cc. Something like that ↓.

Signature