Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44070

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Abyss demon vs Landslide

[Copy link] 2/402

Posted on 5/19/17 1:25:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Abyss demons heals by damage done. Landslide's fortitude skill makes him invincible for some seconds, yet Abyss demon still can heal on him while actually doing zero damage.
IGG, your game is full of bugs and imbalances...

- I've edited your thread to remove all hateful language. Please keep it decent. Dragoneyr

Signature
Posted on 5/19/17 9:30:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not think this is a bug.  The same applies to skull mage.  Immunity does not change how much damage ad is doing.  It means 0 damage received.

Signature
Posted on 5/20/17 2:43:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will make a thread about this soon. I believe the game code reads 2 things differently: dmg reduction and dmg ignoration. This is not to be confused with dodge, which is described differently in the game code.

Dmg ignoration simply does what it states: it ignores damage, but allows the healing from Abyss. Dmg reduction is what Abyss will suffer from: he will heal at a decreased rate at said hero. Landslide's fortitude is probably in a state of ignoring dmg and his skill reducing dmg.

Now that both Chiron and dmg reduction are suddenly relevant at once: heroes with dmg reduction will reflect less dmg. But what if you have no dmg reduction? Why is it so low then? That's what I will try to find out when I have more time. Which is rare.

Anyway, I hope this clears up both of your questions at least partially.

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master