Clash of Lords 2 Today: 5    Total Posts: 43957

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Nerfs for the nerf gods. Knock WF and TS down a few pegs.

[Copy link] 16/1589

Posted on 5/25/17 6:10:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm happy to say that I got my WF levelled up nicely because it happened during the time that IGG was still doing the nice LTT during jewel spend events. I got my first WF from coli then the spend events I solely went for his perfect talents or shards or hero cards... first time I ever went for a new hero... and it was fun for a while :) then I think IGG noticed lol how many non cash spenders got WF up lol. So it's still sad that it got nerfed haha probably won't try to go for a new hero again

Signature
Posted on 5/25/17 2:49:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually am convinced now that they r nerfing wolf enough that his enlightenment won't be game breaking when it comes out

Signature
Posted on 5/27/17 5:18:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nobody cares about Djinni he counter both specially WF he delete his existence

Signature
Posted on 8/4/17 8:44:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys remember aide skills and enchants exist.
Wolvenfiend + Stormrider aide + WF's dmg reduction enchant = virtually invincible.

Storm's aide should probably be nerfed as well.

Signature
Posted on 8/5/17 7:16:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you think that Wolf and TS are overpower? You need to battle against my abyss! Ahahahahaha

Signature
Add me on Clash of Lord 2 EN, and use my promo code please: 336893199. Thank you!
Posted on 8/7/17 3:49:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wolf is the best tank in the game.  It is supposed to be hard and nearly impossible to kill, that is quite literally the purpose of Wolf.  Learning how to kill things hiding behind the wolf is what you need to do.

Signature
Posted on 8/7/17 9:33:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

U could use wolf aid to kill a wf

Signature