Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] All these resources....who should I enlighten

[Copy link] 2/1346

Posted on 5/11/17 10:50:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The W83 was my go to dude for opinion. I understand and respect he has moved on. I have been saving resources waiting for SM enlightenment. My question is, with this new hero, who currently is the safest/best hero to enlighten? I have enough resources to max out skill, divine, enchant and insight for one of them or get two heroes to level 20 insight. I might still wait to see what SM enlightenment looks like but the wait is wearing me down. Just wondered what you guys thought.

Signature
Posted on 5/11/17 11:00:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are not alone on this.

I wish for SM enlightenment just as badly as you do. With my current AS I could get him to divine 4 with max insight. However, nobody knows what IGG is up to.

For the moment: WT and PG are both powerhouses. But since the last update, the favor is more leaning towards ET at this point. But AC is by far the best if you can get her insight to max. AC reduces dmg up to the 2 highest dmg dealing enemy heroes. She can steal 2 buffs at skill 30. Her divine aftermath allows others to be shielded too, and seeing that her divine hops to her allies is so frightening.

But the allmighty hero we're all waiting for enlightenment is of course blitz bomber! He might actually tickle the heroes with max enlightenment! Can't wait on that XD

Hope this helps

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/11/17 12:17:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

goli and arcane caster!

Signature