Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 43637

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] The final straw...

[Copy link] 10/1018

Posted on 5/10/17 11:15:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since Coliseum was released quite long ago I've not felt quite right with this game. It slowly turned into a chore and less of a fun thing to do to waste time. I kept grinding daily because of the people in my guild and on this forum that were fun to chat with and help out. Over that time I still felt I was progressing and getting better. I went ahead and made large resource investments into specific heroes which turned out to be good for a very short amount of time. Those investments have practically been made null by recent updates and it is quite depressing.

The biggest issue for me, which has sort of put the nail in the proverbial coffin is the enlightenment package coming out this update. For a mere $25USD and over the course of a month you can get nearly 10 ancient spirits, 18k+ gems, and a large number of other resources like coral eggs, gold, speed scrolls and refresh beads. I'm not going to spend that money, I assume many others are. So they will advance significantly faster and I will feel as if I'm regressing rather than progressing. I understand though, people spend money and they get more rewards. It's understandable.

As a forum moderator I've been tasked with developing events for players to get involved in. These events include prizes that I've always tried to make worthwhile. Every single event the prizes I've asked to be given out (that have never seemed that significant to me) have been "nerfed" and replaced with something comparatively insignificant. I don't know who is in charge of it but it's extremely disappointing and discourages player participation in these events. Then when you compare it with prizes given out in other versions of the game it looks even worse.

This game is no longer enjoyable to me and I highly disagree with the way IGG is functioning. They can of course operate however they think is best but it's up to all of us to decide if their operation is what's best for each of us. It's certainly not what is best for me.

I hope all of you playing the game are truly enjoying it. I once enjoyed it, but too much has changed for me.
So, in the end what I'm trying to say is I quit.

-TheW83

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 5/10/17 11:34:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are not the only one. I was head of 3 guilds with more than 120 members, all active and expanding. Now those people were only in 12 and we decided to distribute us in different guilds in search of new stimuli. For all of us now is a broken game that no longer has fun, so why I, like everyone else, will leave.

Signature
Posted on 5/10/17 12:03:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The lack of trades with spending events have almost put the enlighten process at a standstill for most f2p and light p2p. Now we are getting 4-5 spend events everyday, maxed weapons for huge jewel cost, and this enlighten pack now. Seems clear what igg is going after. So many new heroes, yet they don't have time to add new spell edges, improve base edit function, fix battle square point system. They need to keep adding new content its too easy to max out everything if u buy enough. Maybe they just plan to milk the player base as much as they can before most players inevitably become frustrated and leave.

Signature
Its not like pokemon....You dont have to catch them all...!
ign: kvothe
guild: Valhalla Elites(rank 2)
come join us!

Promo: 184243677
windows server
Posted on 5/10/17 1:29:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm really sorry to hear that, but completely agree.

Signature
Heyo, im Lorenzo. Nice to meet ya.
Posted on 5/10/17 2:04:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is always time when game just becomes uninteresting, but sometimes and most of times they add something huge and game changing, hopefully this happens to CoL. This is one of rare games that relaxes me and doesnt make me rage quit lol.

Signature
VS
Posted on 5/10/17 4:26:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate to see this post man! They should give you an enlightenment pack a month just to stay.  I suggest any loyal forum members suggest this to IGG support!

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 5/10/17 4:55:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TheW83 is leaving us!

All drama aside though:

You have done a terrific job at helping people. Functioning as a medium between members of the game and the forum and IGG, as well as simply offering a helping hand at getting very in-depth information about the game. I have yet to learn all of these skills and you have been my teacher for a good long year now. I will try myself to offer this forum the best that we, the players, deserve.

Now, about you. You have dared to state something to everyone that may have ever heard to come as close from IGG employees as possible. After all, you have been rewarded for your effort of keeping the forum up and running. Not only that, the wiki has also flourished under your command. You did that. People who know you very well admire and adore you. And yet you dare to stick out your head like that in one final attempt to improve the gameplay of others. This makes you not selfish. This makes you a caring father for the whole Clash of Lords 2 community.

I have been aware over a longer period of time that you had started to become less and less enthusiastic about the game, in the game, having a helping hand. You are a good person who guided me in a year or so to a great success. That is just my personal story. Other forum members must have similar feelings about you and for the things you've done. So I feel very sorry for our loss. I feel like we've lost someone great in our team who will now do the right thing in life: Living life to the fullest!

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

- Dragoneyr

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/10/17 8:06:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you, W83.

Unbelievable how IGG doesn't respect its main assets - the players, as well as its valuable allies, such as you, and before you Wheelie, and before him FearMe, and so on...

In fact, I think this kind of games should be forbidden. Maybe I'm already too old for this kind of bs, but for me COL2 and the likes are pure scam...

Signature
Posted on 5/10/17 9:02:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have a super goli, should be good for a while

Signature
Posted on 5/11/17 4:09:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry to lose you.

The main issue about this community is lack of resource/guide. After all these guys left last year. Almost no good post here:) which will help F2P player to progress.

I have a F2P account I play maybe 10/15 minutes a day in the last 3 years. not doing LL for a long time. only have TS enlighten. But I really enjoy it, Spent almost 8 month last year to build all these BS/EN aids. 

Hit 200M on most br stage, 100 on last one.
Top 100-200 in GB.  (yes I got the free AC and lv her to D3~~)
Easy to reach 3k in Coli. (My hero lv are so low so all I get is player with under 1k weapon power, and my TS is like a king there)

To me the game is to a point very good for F2P to play. Just don't miss the trade and spend to the right place. DO NOT ROLL hero too much.

If you want to chasing rank, its a different story.

Signature