Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 43289

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] LTT but no LGW Why??

[Copy link] 10/805

Posted on 5/7/17 12:36:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Noticed the last 2 LTT were without LGW i am F2P could really use this...but its gone i guess :(.

Signature
Posted on 5/7/17 1:10:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A Buy+Spend event.  If they don't give a spend event with LTT why the hell give us an LTT lol  

I am not F2P but definitely appreciate when they give back.  Constant take take take is no good imo.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 5/8/17 5:59:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Their greed has no bounds. Two LTT in a row with only buy events?  They know how to piss of f2p and p2p.  IGG is very disconnected and needs to learn consistency.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 5/8/17 9:32:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They could have just not given a LTT lol.  Let's all just complain about 3k free jewels plus whatever stuff you get from the daily monopoly-board spend thing

Signature
Posted on 5/9/17 6:10:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well the way I see it, I will never participate in a spend event unless there's a LTT. Eventually I'll save enough gems to where I feel comfortable doing it without but that's going to be a while. Only have around 35k at the moment. Not comfortable yet.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 5/10/17 7:22:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeap, same here. Although I did spend 11k on the bunnies + LGW event as bunnies event is just completely insane and worth 2,5 spend event on its own. 11.2k = 8 rolls = (from what I've experienced/read) ~4000 AS shards. Something you'd pay 25k spent for with any other event. 

And then of course the 11.2k spent in LGW, which I admit, you can only use 10k of because IGG fights dirty and makes LGW's entry prize expensive as hell.

Other than that though, I never drop below 17k jewels anymore unless I'm 100% sure I can get back to 17k within 1-2 day(s). Until IGG starts doing 18k LTT's, in which case I'll obviously stay above 18k.

Anyway, I'm not really sure why they're taking the piss out of players by not giving any spend event while there's an LTT. I'm sure in their weird mind they think people will buy jewels so they can still use the "spend" event they're stuffing down our throats. But let's be realistic here, not a lot of people do that and instead people just stockpile jewels until the day that they start giving free stuff again. Why spend jewels when you can just wait a bit longer until the perfect day and fish for orange weapons, which is by far the most valuable item in those events.

Signature
Posted on 5/14/17 12:24:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So they started making LGW friday + sat only, and no spend events to coincide with LTT. iGG so greedy.

Signature
Posted on 5/14/17 1:37:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah, people who don't already spend aren't just gonna magically spend.  They will quit instead.  Should be giving us trade along with events, so the f2p get stronger, which drives competition, which forces light spenders to spend more and so on.
f2p are never gonna spend because they can't.

Signature
Posted on 5/14/17 2:03:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And again 2 days earlier LWG and now with LTT today no LGW or any other spend event, man i really miss the rewards..

Signature
Posted on 5/14/17 4:20:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just be patient. The LTT lasts until tomorrow. Although the chances are slim that they will release a spend event, just hold on to your jewels a day longer

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master