Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Need answers from f2p.

[Copy link] 6/1780

Posted on 5/6/17 11:23:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys,

I want to ask to f2p that what is your highest and average level of equipment? I mean do you guys have gold or purple? I only have blade at+3 purple only. And other are only purple 1 and blues.

Do you guys have one or more than one gold equipments?

Signature
Posted on 5/7/17 12:56:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coli gives 50 hyper potions every season. It's relatively easy to get gold weapons...I have few at gold  and several at purple, though I haven't got to gold +3  yet...save up all energy potions and go all out on double ed drop days.

Signature
Its not like pokemon....You dont have to catch them all...!
ign: kvothe
guild: Valhalla Elites(rank 2)
come join us!

Promo: 184243677
windows server
Posted on 5/7/17 5:44:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Which platform's f2p players are you asking from? All platforms are different, being android the most beneficial in average. There is a huge gap between for example android and windows phone. Im on windows phone, 100% f2p, have 2 golden weapons and 5 purples, playing for like more than 2 years now.

Signature
Posted on 5/7/17 7:54:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am android f2p. I have heart, thunder blade, axe and tyrant brand at gold +1 level. I have book and bow at purple +3 level (almost at gold level). I have another heart and book at purple +2 and couple of blue blades and blue hammer. I have been playing for 2 years.

Signature
Posted on 5/8/17 6:20:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not too hard to get gold if you focus on getting potions through spend events when available and save all of your potions for double reward days.
It's very easy to get at least one gold if you only focus on one thing like a blade (more shards available perhaps). You can also make shards in the alchemy workshop to assist getting there.

I do wish they had hyper potions in the alchemy workshop.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 5/8/17 10:30:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

After a lot, lot, lot of work I have 2 gold (no pluses) and 2 purple+3, 3 purple+1, and a lot of the blues. :/ I always try to save up for double event :)

Signature
Posted on 5/9/17 5:11:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am f2p. I have gold heart, blade, axe, tyrand brand, and gold thunder blade. When the x2 for eldorado comes i buy extra potions and use nearly 500 gems or more per day. I also do all the eldorado boss everyday so i get the item shards. You just have to do them everyday and consistantly.

Signature