Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Bastion problems

[Copy link] 9/2156

Posted on 5/3/17 12:50:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please, fix the following issues:

1) Fortitudes of reserve heroes sometimes work and sometimes don't. For example SM fortitude does work, but RV doesn't. My guild mates also say they saw LS jumping from the bastion, while i never saw it.

2) Second thing are weapons formations. Weapons are really important in Battle Square, yet it doesn't have its own weapon setup we can edit like other modes have (besides that, Eldorado needs a separate weapon setup as well).

3) There is also a big mess with reserve weapons and the whole reserve thing.
Players who equip their reserve heroes with weapons probably already noticed that reserve heroes can share their weapons with aid heroes and reserves' weapons are shown in attack formations.

4) Why can't we use in offense reserves heroes deployed either on hero halls or as aids in defense? We can use in defense reserves heroes used in attack formations, so we should be able to do the same with offense reserves.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/17 2:57:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I completely agree with all of the topics above.  I also haven't seen it clearly stated that fortitudes are supposed to work or not with reserves and when are they supposed to work.  Are the fortitudes supposed to work when the hero is actually deployed or when the hero is chilling out in the bastion?

The value of reserves are limited by the offense and defense restrictions.  It makes no sense that your main offensive team can be your same defensive team, but if you use a hero as a defensive aid, they cannot be in your offensive reserve group.  It is illogical and not consistent with historical hero utilization.

The fact that all different types of battle engagement should have their own weapon layouts should not have to be pointed out.  For some reason IGG releases a new battle system and then months later enables the option to varying the weapon selection.

All new battle modes should have weapons configuration available at the onset, otherwise there will be major challenges with adoption.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/17 3:40:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've seen LS jump but nothing came about from it, no stun at the very least. I was surprised because I didn't think fortitudes worked.

#4 is absolutely the biggest issue and is just stupidly ridiculous. This should have been fixed immediately. I wanted to use RV as a reserve defensively but then I have to take her out of my offensive formations and vice versa every time I want to attack. It's just ludicrous.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 5/3/17 5:40:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was told by support (After I gave them 3-4 minutes to check) That fortitudes are indeed supposed to be active when a hero is in bastion.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 5/3/17 8:41:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. Number 4 is a pain in the ass. Ive contacted live support a couple of times but since they are mostly retarded they did not understand what I was saying.
And then "filed the issue for further investigation" which probably means getting rid of me xD

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 5/4/17 7:56:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, and it also doesn't correctly display power level on base defense either. For offense, it calculates the power level which includes your reserve heroes in the bastion. For base defense, it doesn't seem to include the weapons from your bastion heroes. My power level when attacking it like 16800. When I am clicking view on my guildmates, it says my power is only like 12,000.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 5/5/17 6:57:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every single Fortitude works except building buffing ones and the debuff ones (Bullhead/Stormrider) from what I've seen/tested so far.

Landslide only jumps when you pull him out of Bastion with only 2 heroes on the field, if there's already 3 it won't work anymore.

Enchantress Fortitude works as well, but again: #4 is accurate. I'd love to have her in bastion on attack, but want her deployed in defense.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/17 1:47:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They must fix #4

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency

Posted on 5/6/17 5:41:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It appears matchmaking is very broken, I am getting a blank matchup screen, then getting kicked back to city view saying Disconnected please try again then in replay mode see I lost a match without even playing one.  I reboot, reinstall, force close.  This problem is not going away. 

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency

Posted on 5/6/17 9:19:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature