Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] doubt

[Copy link] 3/1626

Posted on 4/27/17 6:27:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello

I have a question about the war search system.
Someone could be clearer, how the system works, Example: village, trophy, heroes and etcs.

In the image below, shows one guild far superior to the other three.
Practically one of the guilds has double members

On the other screen shows something very similar

Now look at the rank of the guilds involved

The system of choice is very confusing, someone could help.
thank you

Sorry for my bad english.

Signature
Posted on 4/28/17 3:08:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best guess is they play with alt. accounts, 2 or more accounts if it is fair you tell me but you can do the same if you want.

Signature
Posted on 4/28/17 3:59:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

prob so few guilds that the top guilds completely outclass everyone, and they have to fight someone every week.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/17 6:55:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, every little upgrade you do to your heroes is assigned a number in a point system. We'll call these Battle Points. Every player has a set number of battle points that increases every time they upgrade someone. It can also decrease if a hero is salvaged.
Base defenses and upgrades do not have battle points assigned, instead the player level is used as a guide for this. Higher players levels like 150 will have higher battle points by default (no heroes counted) than a lvl 100 player. This is a mediocre but quick way to figure the base points value.
After that the heroes are given a points based on many characteristics:
-Level
-Glory
-Skill Level
-Evolve Level
-Enlightenment Level
-Passive Talents 
-Mercenary Level
-Enchant Level

Equipment also holds battle point values. This changes by evolution level and not by the level of the equipment itself. It doesn't have to be assigned to be counted.

I do know that your top most valuable heroes are counted first. The main question (that I'm not sure the answer of) is how many heroes get counted towards this system. Maybe it's 20, maybe it's all of them? I think with the inclusion of backup heroes they should be counting at least top 30.

And to be clear, not all of the heroes have the same battle points. A Blitz Bomber will not have the same battle points of an equivalently upgraded Won Ton.

So, every player has a certain number of Battle Points. Now how is Guild Clash matched with that? Well, I'm not 100% sure but it could be a number of different ways.
All player battle points could be added up and then compared to other guilds with a leeway of 15% or so. 
It could be that the top players battle points are worth more than lower players (very similar to how the trophies are calculated in a guild ranking). And the that total number is tallied together and then averaged out with a 15% buffer.
Top 1-10 player with most battle points have 50% of their total added
Top 11-20 have 25% of their total added
Top 21-30 have 12% of their total added
and so on

It kinda makes sense they would do it that way since the formula is already in place and being used. All they need to do is re-use that function and change one variable.

Signature
-TheW83