Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Gslaxy tab s3

[Copy link] 2/3846

Posted on 4/25/17 2:04:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anybody playing the game on a tab s3? Game looks like crap on my brand new tablet and it is also laggy and slow.
Hope igg does some optimization for the game for the device there is a big problem, the device has basically the same
Hardware as the s7 so i see no reason for slow responce and lags.

Signature
Posted on 4/25/17 3:54:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The hardware inside the Tab S3 and Galaxy S7 are by far not the same.

A game like Clash of Lords 2 is heavily GPU intensive. Their GPU's is what it's all about. If you want to include CPU speed as well, then here is the outcome:

Comparison
Quick showcase

If you don't want to visit the link: it simply says the specs in it. The GPU in the Tab S3 is simply worse than the GPU which has been put in the Galaxy S7. If you feel like this is wrong and still have your doubts: CPU speed which focusses on one simple application at a time (single core performance) is 2 times lower in the Tab S3 than it is in the Galaxy S7. On multi core performance, or simply put, some heavy photo editing applications, the performance on the Tab S3 is litterally only 1/4th of Galaxy S7.

If you've also noticed boot up problems, that's because the GPU of the Tab S3 has a bad time handling background apps because all background apps which makes the phone run are more of a load on the relatively slower Tab S3 than the Galaxy S7.

I do agree with you on one point: the game is fairly poorly optimised when compared to other games. It drains battery a lot faster than other games and the FPS is lower than it should be. However, this is up to the developers.

Not to be rude, but when you make a wealthy decission, always always Always check your specs and compare them to what you currently have. Hope this helps you in your future endeavours!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/26/17 12:22:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't say that the hardware is by far not the same it is a question of snapdragon 820 and exynos 8890, i know the mali 880 chip has a bit of an edge in benchmarks but this is very far from not being able to play the game because of the crappy characteristics of the snapdragon it is still a pretty good chip.
anyway the point i was trying to make is that the game should work without a problem on the tablet, after all my previous tablet(galaxy note 8) was playing the game i might say a bit better.
The main problem i think is that the game is not optimized for 4:3 screens(many tablets on the market have them) and possible not the chipset, after all many 2016 phones have the snapdragon and the game plays pretty good.

Signature