Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Keeping the forum attractive

[Copy link] 3/1241

Posted on 4/24/17 9:21:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Clash of Lords 2 forum is a living place.

Several questions pop up every day, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

The suggestions thread is by far the most informative source for the in game community. However, to keep the forums as dynamic as possible, the forum could get some suggestions itself as well. This thread is meant to be purely informative to me as a person or for the people to read for themselves.

A few examples:

Would you like to see more polls regarding any aspect in the game? This will give us more information about what you like in the game and allows you to interact with the forums in a more direct way than posting a thread which would sink down really fast.

Would you like to see some very detailed facts every so often? I've seen this in another forum and it keeps the community thinking and constantly evolving around new ideas. Note: they are not the same as sneak peaks as this will be about details currently present in the game which you can replicate yourself.

I'm hoping to receive a lot of feedback so that we can improve our quality of answering questions together as a community and to make everyone more curious.

Happy clashing!

Kind regards,

Dragoneyr

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/24/17 10:43:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We should try and start a thread that has every hero in it, as pertinent posts/info get added perhaps we can throw it up there.  Things like best talents/weapons (constantly getting asked)

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 4/24/17 12:01:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

W83 rocks

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 4/26/17 4:59:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get rid of unneeded tabs like the iOS, Events, and other things that aren't often answered or even acknowledged. All just clutters the forum page making it look worse.

Signature
Join BrothersUnited!
Trophy Requirement: 3400
Join BrothersUnited2!
Trophy Requirement: 3000
Android ONLY!