Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Best equipment for TS and WF

[Copy link] 5/2000

Posted on 4/23/17 4:52:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry for disturbing you, but its a forum thats why i hope its okay that i create lots of themes.
Which is best/optimal equipment for:
Toxic (offence and defence)
Wolf (in wolf form)

P.s. wolf - pisces, 195, maximum enchant, 3x nimble moves, active 25
Toxic - pisces, 180, 3x - blessed weapons, maximum enchant, active 25

Thanks all. I also checked abyss and ambro in training ground and see that for them is best one is thunder blade, they are doing more damage than tyrant brand...

Signature
Posted on 4/23/17 5:37:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The forum is a dynamic place, just like the game. Always look up keywords in the searchbar before making a thread, because someone else might already have you covered. If this is not the case, a new thread is always a good idea.

I see a lot of people using Tyrants Brand on Toxic Shaman. Honestly, I am not in the top of the world so I can't tell why this is a good choice (also because I'm not using Toxic Shaman himself) but I can assume that his divine does a lot of damage by definition. Which means that piercing Berserker aid is a must.

Have you ever thought about putting thunder blade on a damaging wolf? Check several replies on The Ultimate Wolfenfiend thread.
http://col2.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=196910

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/24/17 8:51:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have my TS Buffed for Crit dmg, so I like the hammer

And I have a brand on my Wf for dmg red.

Signature
Posted on 4/24/17 10:22:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For attacking blade for wolf. He's doing tons of dmg with it, because his bleed also is getting transferred to the buildings hit by the lightning of the blade.
I like for Toxic Brand, because of the dodge, extra dmg and brand ability. A heart might be also a good choice or blade for gc, ll.

Signature
Posted on 4/27/17 5:34:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best equipment for wolf is a blade 100% sure ! U can test it on guild clash.. it's just awesome
In my opinion the best equipment for TS is  a bow on atk if u have a blockhead on him! If u don't u can use an axe on him

Signature
Posted on 5/1/17 2:30:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Although I like to use Tyrant's Brand on my TS, its proc can only work on his Divine. His Cloud cannot ignore dmg red/berserkers. Axe/Thunder Blade both work really well, depending on if you go with pure base dmg GC or not.

Bow is horrible in attack and I suggest only using it in Coliseum or defense.

Signature