Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Does Tyrant Brand bypass berserker aid in normal attack?

[Copy link] 9/1452

Posted on 4/22/17 11:35:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ones somebody told me, if you will put tyrant brand to hero, he will bypass berserker's aid and deal full damage, that is true? I mean in attack, not in spells.

Signature
Posted on 4/22/17 2:25:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nope, only skill dmg. It says so plainly in the description .
Their ATTACKS do more dmg but their skills have up to 80%by chance to bypass enemy resist effects. IMO I would say this 80% is more like 60% and that's at orange+3.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 4/22/17 3:54:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with TheW83. The chance seems to decrease if your opponent's power lvl is higher than yours.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 4/23/17 2:21:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what im curious is will tyrant on say bullhead, who pops an skill that does area dmg per hit
or say on shaman will each tick of his cloud do more?

Signature
Posted on 4/23/17 3:54:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

An explanation of what you are looking at when you're viewing this reply and the one below this one:

Bullhead with different equipments when using his skill
Tyrants Brand is purple +2
Thunder blade is purple +2
Arcane Tome is purple +1
Demonic Axe is purple +1

The skill dmg of Bullhead level 21 with 44% skill dmg, without the use of a piece of equipment lies with mine on 3989 dmg per second.
The Tyrants Brand does 5588 dmg and does +16% hero dmg, +1884 atk and the description says + +17% skill dmg.
The Demonic Axe does 5331 dmg and does +16% hero dmg, +1381 atk and the description doesn't say anything additionally.

I've tried it with thunder blade, but to no avail. Only the raw atk that would add from the blade would 1559, resulting in a total dmg of 4675 per second.

To answer the question of: does this skill pierce Berserker aid with Tyrants Brand? The dmg is too little to tell. I will try this out later on an alt with a solid way of recording this if it is reminded to me XD

I do not have methods of testing it out with Toxic Shaman. Could anyone provide any information about this?

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/23/17 3:57:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Remaining screenshot

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/23/17 9:16:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah seems best way is kill an alt in training grounds.
sucks its 10 min wait tho.

Signature
Posted on 4/24/17 2:18:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can say from experience that normal attacks bypass dmg reduction too.

Signature
Posted on 4/24/17 9:15:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay so here is what happened the other day. I usually burst throught coliseum with 5 lvl 160 heroes, but i faced 1 lvl 170 wolvenfiend alone, nothing else, he had a golden tyrants, my landslide was tanking. Even when i used his skill (even higher dmg red for 3 seconds), wolf hitted the same with all autoattack. Its funny, it was ls, ambrosia, enchantress, full enchants, lvl 20 skill, quality aids (berserker on 2), max aid skills I couldnt even outheal his autoattack on landslide in human form, bypassed all kind of dmg reduction...switched to wolf form, 2 hits to ls, dead, 1 hit to ambro, dead, 1 hit to tower, dead.
I call it great design and fair matchup system. *sarcasm*

Signature
Posted on 4/24/17 8:06:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do Chiron clones make use of the tyrant brand since they are his skill? As in they have a high rate of bypassing dmg reduction since its 4 to 5 of them with their high rate of attack.

Signature