Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 43637

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Abyss demon enlightenment attributes

[Copy link] 3/272

Posted on 4/20/17 10:04:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Which of the following attribute should I choose: +30% attack damage, +10% crit, or +3 active skill? And why?

Note: I am not upgrading abyss demon's active skill anytime soon and his active skill is still at lvl 20.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 10:49:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did a lot of thinking on enlightenment Abyss Demon in the past (I had one two). And I can see that + 3 active skill is nothing worth.
His active skill not as OP like others recently enlightenment hero (IGG does screw up here.)
Only his divine and insight worth something. (Still insight cost mutagen and a lot of it.)
So feel free to choose +30% attack damage or +10% crit. The choice should be based on your weapon equipped. 
Note : he have a boost for ATK rate on enchantment. If you already full level that ATK rate of him then just go for 10% crit and an aid Djini for wreckage the Wolvefiend. (I still believe CRIT and HIT rate is the fastest way to deal with Wolf)

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 4:39:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My recommendation would be atk, because healing does go up along with atk, meaning that the efficiency of the upgrade packs 2 punches for the price of 1.

I wouldn't be upgrading crit because the fact that his skill is not to crush your opponent with 1 mighty blow but to survive. And most people with higher power in general have higher crit resistance.

Skill level is for the people with their golden crowns sitting on a throne of rings. Assuming that you are not one of those kings, I'd highly recommend against this option for now

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/21/17 7:20:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, 30% attack damage. His active skill is pretty much almost worthless. I have 9 lvl 22 enlightened heroes now and abyss is still the only hero that doesn't have skill lvl 30 lol.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server