Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] how do you uss the Monthly pack effectively

[Copy link] 2/1141

Posted on 4/17/17 5:42:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i just bought the monthly pack after being F2p for almost forever my current team is carol,savage,djnni,pan goli ,abyss. i couldnt keep up with the meta so please help with current team, and what i should prioritize

Signature
Savage Chief The greatest Tank
Posted on 4/18/17 6:11:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What game mode are you trying to excel in most? Certain heroes do much better in one mode vs another.

Use the monthly package to save gems for a spend event where you can get a specific hero you want. Then do hires during that event (maybe you'll get that hero in a hire) and exchange. If you do happen to hire the hero you want you can exchange for resources for upgrading instead.

Aside from getting a few key heroes like Ambrosia, Toxic Shaman, Great Sage, or Wolvenfiend you'll want to go after essences for heroes like Abyss Demon and Carol. Carol is a bit underestimated IMO but you could definitely do better than Savage Chief. Bullhead is looking like a smart option atm for you to replace savage with.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 4/19/17 3:09:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion, the BEST investment into the game is to get 5 x maxed Bersekers as aid for your heroes.

For main heroes, I recommend Wolvenfiend, Toxic Shaman, Ambrosia, Abyss Demon, Great Sage.  IGG has been giving out alot of these heroes (and their shards/essence) free/cheap, so you shouldn't be having problems getting them to decent levels.

Signature