Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Enlightenment choice help

[Copy link] 1/1030

Posted on 4/16/17 9:08:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone,
   I already have enlightened Amb and AD. Both are at enlightenment level 16 with max insight. I am not going to invest more in them for a while. I have enough resourses to enlighten one more hero. I am torn between PG and TS. I was planning to enlighten my PG because  PG is absolute beast after sufficiently high enlightenment. However i use my PG only for defense and I use my TS everywhere including defence. So now I am doubting if PG should be my next choice. How good is TS after enlightenment.
Thanks

Signature
Posted on 4/18/17 9:05:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

TS doesn't get much better in my experience, but that is on my alt which has a TS enlightened at level 5, and the rest of his heroes are level 120 XD

PG has had some good and bad stories. It's either a go full or a loss. PG is not that useful in gb (except for 1 kick in the face of the wizard elder) and br he is particularly useful for his wizard mercs. TS would have my hopes a lot higher here honestly. It's also a lot more fun to watch your opponents atk rate getting reduced to a small crawl where everyone will just struggle in some heavy mud to stay alive. PG bleed is counterable with ET aid. I'd go with TS

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master