Clash of Lords 2 Today: 22    Total Posts: 42969

Moderator: TheW83Dragoneyr

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] The Ultimate Wolvenfiend

[Copy link] 9/597

Posted on 4/16/17 7:11:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can anyone tell us which form is the best for wolvenfiend (human or wolf)  and which aids to use to get the best out of each form.

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 4/16/17 7:21:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Human form is for tanking and wolf form is for damage.  I run WonTon/Zerk/Enchant

Most people use him in human form and use the wolf form at the right time for extra killing power (he will die much much faster in wolf form)

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 4/16/17 12:15:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to use him as pure Tank . What equipment and aids should I use to maximize his tankiness and survival in GC.

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 4/16/17 3:19:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to maximize is dmg reduction and dodge rate.  His skill level 25 and atleast a purple heart is enough for dmg reduction. For maximizing  dodge rate you should have 3 nimble moves, won ton aid, max dodge enchant and heart as weapon. Other two aids can be brz and ench to survive longer. If you dont have these two then you can go with pg and SC/hydra as aids.
   Keep one thing in mind, it takes lots of resourses to make any hero good.

Signature
Posted on 4/16/17 10:19:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ambrosia, won ton and enchantress as aid. I have seen wolf getting one shotted only when there is a huge power difference. Otherwise he just walks it off. Skill 25 obviously. Maxed nimble moves talent. High dragon heart.
Although he works good with thunderblade and blockhead aid in wolf form.

Signature
Its not like pokemon....You dont have to catch them all...!
ign: kvothe
guild: Valhalla Elites(rank 2)
come join us!

Promo: 184243677
windows server
Posted on 4/18/17 9:00:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tank:
Talents: Nimble moves (Charm curtains can be countered by Tyb)
Hero aids: SR, WT, Amb. Exchange Amb with ET if you don't feel comfortable about being locked in human form (having a giggle here XD)
Equip: Dragonheart

Damager:
Talents: blessed weapons
Hero aids: Block, SM/hydra/sfx, Abyss
Equip: thunder blade

Balanced:
Talents: Nimble moves
Hero aids: Block, WT/PG, ET
Equip: Dragonheart or thunderblade

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/18/17 2:31:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I am attacking how do you get a defending one change? Sometimes they just don't want to die when they are defending

Signature
Posted on 4/19/17 3:02:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to turn my Wolvenfiend into an attacking beast, and I see lots of comments stating that I should use 3 x blessed weapons for talents, together with a blockhead aid.

However, I remember reading that the attack rate cooldown is maxed out at +100% attack rate.

- In wolf form: +60% attack rate
- Max enchant: +20% attack rate
- Max blockhead aid: +50% attack rate

Given the above, the attack rate increase would already be 130%, which would mean that 30% is wasted, provided the attack rate increase isn't countered by TS/WT/etc. debuffs.  This means that adding an additional +15% attack rate via talents wouldn't make any difference.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I am missing here? Wouldn't it be better in this case to use 3 x blessed weapons to max the dmg instead?

Signature
Posted on 4/19/17 3:04:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh another thing, seems like from the above comments, am I right to assume wolf does not need a berseker aid to stay alive in offense (except against guild boss of course) and defense?

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 7:35:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No berserker aid when attacking in LL? Well only if you can remember not to change him to wolf until after all enemy heroes are dead, lol. Otherwise he will easily get 1 shot.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server