Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Leo for multiple heroes or go for enlightenment on one?

[Copy link] 4/1369

Posted on 4/11/17 7:29:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quick question - I have several heroes that have yet to reach Leo and recieve their divine skills (Ambro, WonTon, Enchantress, GS being the most important). Would it be better to go for Pisces and then Enlightenment on one hero instead of spending Mutagen on all the other heroes. I'm thinking that my first enlightenment will be either Pan Goli or Pounder because I have enough glory points for both of them (F2P so rarer heroes are hard to come by). Of course I'd have to see what Pounder's insight it before I take him up though if it's any good.

Thanks

EDIT: Gosh that run-on sentence is bothering me.

Signature
Posted on 4/11/17 7:49:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Use evolution essence to get to pisces.
Use resources to get enlightment

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 4/13/17 2:37:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To reply to both questions at once: you can easily get essences from secret vault, Lords Gone wild and limited time trades which are active during the forementioned events.

I'd go with Amb pisces but not enlightened just yet if you love defence. I'd go with GS pisces if you still can't reach deity. WT would be a big help in both cases too. But if you want to keep it balanced, spread those resources for some leos

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 4/16/17 2:53:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From my experience, better focus on few handful of heroes(2 or 3) and try to max them(usually pieces, 20 skill and required enchants) and when you have maxed them out go for enlightenment. Players who keep a lot of half maxed heroes usually tend to get really tough match ups in coli. As for enlightenment go for it only after you have maxed your main heroes. If you are a ftp(like me) PG or AD is a good option for enlightenment, easy to obtain. At high enlightenment, PG usually one hits and AD is almost unkillable with insane dps, dmg reduction and heal.

Signature
Posted on 4/18/17 6:15:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would definitely try getting heroes essences before pushing a single one through enlightenment. You need a good team for modes like Battle Square and Coliseum. It's better to have several heroes that are strong than just one really strong.

Signature
-TheW83