Clash of Lords 2 Today: 5    Total Posts: 43954

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Wolvenfiend's wolf form's bleed

[Copy link] 18/1067

Posted on 3/18/17 1:15:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It says it deals X% dmg and causes bleed to surrounding enemies. The thing is that: First, this "surrounding area" is UNBELIEVABLY HUGE! If there is no target in close range, it will even target enemies on the other side of the map. What is this?! Has anyone tested this retarded character? Do you even employ game testers?????? Stupid skills, stupid durability, stupid damage, the whole design is just simply stupid as crap...oh my god these game developers...if you read this, you should know that you suck hard at making balanced game...but the thing is that you dont even realise it and you dont even try to balance this shit with changes! Well, fuck you then! Mobile phone game developer skill quality, gratz...

<edited your language, please keep it PG. -TheW83>

Signature
Posted on 3/19/17 4:11:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not that serious. He can only attack that far if he has a lightning blade. Early game yes he's too strong. He's not on top of the list when it comes to over powered heroes when you get to higher levels.

Signature
Posted on 3/19/17 5:03:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've never seen his bleed hit across the map. It has a decent area but it's no larger than Amb skill.

I do agree there are significant balance issues. I don't know if this is on purpose or not. What's the best way to get players to spend lots of money to upgrade the latest hero? Make that hero quite overpowered.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 3/20/17 5:52:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It has nothing to do with lightning blade...next time in gc i will record and upload it...

Signature
Posted on 3/20/17 5:55:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 more thing, lets assume that each lightning jump of the lightning blade counts as a wf auto attack and will cause bleed around the lightning jump...if it would be true, then it would be even more retarded...

Signature
Posted on 3/20/17 10:44:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tested this out and it does occur and seems like a bug. 

The lightning is counting as a hit which goes towards wolf form 'blast and bleed' on every 10th hit. This causes the hit to happen more frequently and on a target/area that the lightning hits away from the wolf. It does not occur in more than one area but it can occur in different areas each time it activates.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 3/20/17 4:48:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

first of all, it does not hit full map.  max range on blade is maybe 1/3 the map.
2ndly, u need to be in wolf form and using a tblade.  Ur wolf can easily be one shot.
it's the only reason to even use him in wolf form lol.
if its a bug then only use will be human form and tanking.
but if it is indeed a bug, then while ur fixing it fix his taunt and divine area range etc.
but if ur using wolf form, you've likely already killed all his heroes and are just moping up so what's the big deal.   Far more OP heroes than wolf lmao.  A high lvl Abyss demon with tblade does far more damage than wolf does lol.

id say summing a guildboss that hits the whole map is more op.

Signature
Posted on 3/21/17 4:37:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont even try to defend that stupid op hero...just dont...

Signature
Posted on 3/21/17 12:00:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously dude. He seemed broken at first, but he's not doing 136k per hit like abyss demon can do.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/17 3:31:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And thats the only aspect you are watching? Really? Thats your reasoning? Pff...open your eyes...

Signature