Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44063

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Hero Essence is the problem!

[Copy link] 6/728

Posted on 1/10/17 9:40:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every week there are peoples whining about unfair matchmaking in different events: Coliseum, GC, Arena and more to comes.
But have they ever thought what casuing the unfair matchmaking?
I have seen alot of players which have higher lvl heroes than me around lvl 190-200 and some enlighted at lvl 1 and insight at lvl 1.Theirs hero skills arent even at lvl 20. Also have only 1 or 2 hero aid slots with really BAD hero aids.
With hero essence released and its possible to rush heroes and that is the MAIN CULPRIT of unfair matchmaking.

Low lvl players with heroes at lvl they suppose not having at heirs current lvl. Not talking about GC matching will be total screwed up!

I dont mind about hero essence, since it does saves up mutagens/rings/souls/hero shards. But if peoples are using it to speed up heroes evolves and sure they will be total screwed. It will give them a real hard time on events liks GC/coliseum/arena and future events updates.

Hero essence is both good and bad. It does saves alot resources for players but also screw it up real bad for many players. If peoples decide to bypass evolve requirements and you got to face the consequences of all unfair matching.

Signature
Posted on 1/10/17 10:27:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

beacause of them, ppl should improve their aid heroes first before use EE to evol their main heroes. Many ppl evol their main hero to pisces but their heroes skill didn't reach lvl 20, and their aid hero is very bad. Many ppl stronger than me in gc system matchup, but they lost when meet me at coliseum, and dmg at GB is lower than me.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 1:49:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coliseum is broken anyways

Using essence to evolve benefits every other game mode. There is little point holding back when all you're doing is making a single game mode easier

I'm one of the people who use essence to get very high evolutions before leveling the hero properly. While coliseum is bad, I can make it much farther in arena, perform better in LL, and do better everywhere else in the game. No regrets

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 5:34:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

problem is they don't give enough weight to high enlighten and skill levels, prob just counting if they are enlightned or pisces or what.

Signature
Posted on 6/23/17 4:11:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously, for being endgame-esque content, way too many players have enlightened heroes at lower levels, and it's throwing the game way off balance.
Essence should only replace evo cost, not requirements!

Signature
Posted on 6/23/17 6:50:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As i can see, most of you dont see the core of the problem. So, there is a system which calculates - lets say - a power level to every players. Every aspect of the game is (or should be) associated with a certain amount of "power level" points, eg. skill levels, aids, hero levels, equipment, hero glory, hero evolution, hero enlightenment, hero talents, hero enchant, glyphs, hero quality tiers, upgrade levels in battle square (in BS matchmaking), etc. This all together should give the value of "power level" and matchmaking should work based on this value.

So what is the core problem?
1: Not all upgrades and aspects of the game is involved in the calculation.
2: The values associated to each component involved in the calculation are wrong, unbalanced. Some should worth more while some should worth less.

This is one of some reasons why i often say that IGG developers are very bad when it comes to game balance, and if you take it to real time pvp levels, its a real pain in the ass. And if you count in the possibility that the other reason to make unbalanced game is money, greediness, then its RIP fair play enjoyable pvp.

Signature
Posted on 6/27/17 6:29:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah they use a very poor formula to rate power.
plus in GC the most important factor seems to be # of sign ups lol.
5 top spenders can easily win a team of 50 f2p players. 
if it was fair, teams of 36 spenders should match up with teams of 50, if both teams have big strong guys etc.

Signature