Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 42490

Moderator: TheW83

Total:#120

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] 2016 Suggestion List

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 119/13923

Posted on 1/3/17 4:06:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I would like to see something new for the CoL2 guilds.
Currently there are only Elder and Member ranks.
Elder rank is generally used to thank and reward loyal and active members.
But as a CoL2 Guildleader and former guildleader in other games, i would like to request an extra rank specificly for CO-leaders.
For me personal this has always been very usefull in leading and managing a guild well.
Leading a guild well is quite a time-consuming task and as a father and full time working player i can use all the help available so i can spend more time with family and real life friends :-)
So it would be much appreciated if a multiple usable CO-leader rank could be adder zuring the next update :-)
I am certain this would be much appreciated by other CoL2 guildleaders :-)
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Goa-trix aka Trix - Rampage Guild

Signature
Posted on 1/10/17 6:30:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestions:

1)
Let us check the base and heroes of someone who applies to join the guild. It's really uncomfortable for both sides to accept someone you have to kick again a minute later, because he doesn't meet the requirements. 

2)
Update the rewards for Guild Clash, Battle Royal, Campaign Clash and so on, they really are outdated

3)
Give us another opportunity what to do with our heroes we don't need. I have 120(yes I counted them!) heroes laying around from rolling aso which I can't use as mine are maxed and I already have 3 maxed more as aid. Already sharded tons of it but what to do with 50k powder? you don't need a lot of it, as the creation of items goes that slow. 

4)
Please give us another opportunity for using mystic crystals. Everybody has billions of it, which cannot be used. 

5)
In relation to pt. 2,3 and 4, let us exchange heroes and resources within the guild. This would solve the mentioned points. 

6)
Create a spirit crystal for heroes to redo it's stats and get some resources back. Especially helpful if you did something wrong accidentially.

7)
In GC, pls show us, who did not attack. It's a pain finding out who is missing to remind him doing his hits.

8)
Let us share our training ground replays!

9)
Pls redo the base editor! It is so frustrating to build or change your base! You can't place your buildings right, walls are a pain to build aso... it really needs some work! It would already help by adding a grid or something to see where you are. 

10)
Wegamers: What a great idea! But you kind of screwed it up by adding this points system. Noone ever uses it but spamming chronicles and checking in only for points! This could be so great and making 3rd party chats useless if done right! Like it is, actually there's nothing to see there but spam. 

11)
Make it easier for leaders and elders to overview the guild members. Like statistics of dailies of members, gc participation, donation. 

12)
Leaders should get the possibility of setting an entry gem donation limit for participate in gc. For example players can only join if they donated 250 gems to morale or chariot. or at least let me see who did NOT donate. 

13)
Give spenders another long term goal like you did with the Arcane Caster for 600k spent gems. 

Signature
Posted on 1/18/17 2:40:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi All !!
I'm Deu and writing and playing on the Italian Server, so please exscuse my grammar.

The italian Server is a sub par server (like maybe a few other) and us playing there knows and sadly accepted that.
With subpar server i'm not only meaning the almost Zero assistance or support, or translactions made with an old version of google translator,
But the Ratio JEWELS/REWARDS. In the past months We measured and confronted our server with others, to discover than italian Euros smells for Igg.
For example in one update span, 1 jewel "shopped" on the english or russian server grant almost 4 more rewards than 1 jewel shopped on the italian server. (to say one: we have never fucking seen the trade event jewels for jewels).

We could even accept that, because the game on the server still balanced between us But with the introduction of the coliseum and later with the WEAPONS BONUS the gap Igg digged between servers is too wide! Where against  more powerfull heroes there is always a way to find a strategy or something to win or at least compete (and thats FUN), against the weapon bonus there is nothing to do.. even the worst english server player with 1/100  of money spent can easily afford gold weapons and facemelt us.

The questions are:
Is Igg aware of that? 
Does Even care?
Does in Igg exist an employee that analyze, confront reports and care of game balance between countryes and servers? (if yes please fire him and hire me i can do better while washing a tiger blindfolded)

Signature
Posted on 2/10/17 8:16:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about adding the dungeon base theme as a player base theme? Perhaps as a reward for completing all 110 dungeons with 3 stars?

Signature
Posted on 2/21/17 4:59:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very simple suggestion.
Make it faster to equip weapons. Remove the confirmation would do this.
Thank you!

Additional idea. Have a structure page in the guild so that other elders can be assigned positions and people can view what those positions are.

Signature
IGG ID 288846889
Amazon Platform
Posted on 2/23/17 8:34:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Allow us to delete claimed rewards from our mailbox.

During the guild united saving rewards helps you complete the event.  But half the time if your actively participating the rewards drop off the page while you are waiting for a specific event to roll around.  

Give us more spots, or allow us to delete claimed rewards from our allotted space.

Signature
Posted on 2/25/17 3:54:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I playing col2 for 3years arena rewards never chenged since 3 years ago put more rewards there pls like mutagen and make arena time 15days for more rewards and campagin so easy need to be chenge in future update thank you

Signature
Posted on 3/14/17 12:14:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Add more ranks and titles to Arena with Mutagen as rewards

Signature
Posted on 3/15/17 4:41:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does somebody know what the. 720 day reward of the 3rd anni is?

Weis jemand was der 720 tage reward von dem aktuellen event is?

Signature
Posted on 3/18/17 12:18:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Add a pub/mug roll for Mutagen

Signature