Clash of Lords 2 Today: 5    Total Posts: 43954

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Hero Calculator

Spotlight [Copy link] 5/4855

Posted on 4/6/16 7:18:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For a while now I've been building a calculator in Microsoft excel that can compare heroes, and work out the HP, ATK and DMG/sec of each hero when different hero aids, talents, equipment, skill, enchantments etc. are applied.

Basically this thing allows you to put your hero's data in and:

-show you what the maximum HP and ATK (or DMG/sec) of each hero is
-show you what upgrades will give your heroes the biggest HP or ATK boost

It's a great tool to help people plan ahead and work out what hero formations they might want, what heroes they might want to evolve and what strategies they might use.

Initially I started making this for my own use, but quickly realised how useful for everyone else it could be so I've tried to make it as user friendly as possible!

Here's a screengrab of the main calculator area:

The entire calculator is quite large and complex so I wouldn't recommend mobile use.

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK - 14 MB

Here's a brief guide on how to use it. I've tried to make it compatible with the way this forum displays images but text may appear quite small. In which case the guide is also included in the calculator:

To the extent I've tested it I haven't encountered any problems, but if you do let me know.

Hopefully this proves to be a useful resource for all clashers!

Signature
Posted on 4/6/16 7:41:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is seriously awesome. I made some half working thing in excel to compare skill damage but it doesn't even compare.

e: looking through it I think the only thing wrong is Chiron's damage, according to IGG support his clones are based off of his base stats. Seems right to me because in game divine 3 Skull Mages look like they do more damage than Chirons, but it's hard to tell since a lot of their damage comes from mercs.

Signature
Posted on 4/8/16 10:26:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow what happened to this thread? Had to look through my post history.

Anyway from eyeballing it Abyss's skill doesn't boost his damage, but it does add about 40-50% attack speed. Not accurate enough to add to this or anything, just something to keep in mind, my Abyss usually keeps up with divine 2 Chiron on the damage scoreboard.

Signature
Posted on 4/9/16 9:23:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It seems one of the administrators made my thread a type 2 sticky - removing it from the main message board. Barely anyone sees anything below a type 3 sticky on the front page so it effectively buried my post in the shadows, although I do appreciate it nonetheless. 

Instead I might make a second thread linking people to this one...

Signature
Posted on 5/27/16 3:37:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your efforts on this wheelie. I have had a look at your spreadsheet and have a question. On the Hero Stats Calc sheet you have attack and hp stats for mercenaries, which gives the same values to witches as executioners. Is this correct?

Signature
Posted on 5/27/16 7:11:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely buried... especially on mobile devices. This forum is horrible and appreciate your hard work.
I was going to code in C for a simple app to configure damage but there is way too many affects I couldn't calculate such as hit rate or dodge or critica % or critical amount etc..
Before this thread I assumed Chiron Clones were just well actually Clones of the original and trust me I am quite good at researching and data but based on non buffs

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild