Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 44667

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#139

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Questions for high level players

Hot Topics [Copy link] 138/25359

Posted on 3/13/15 7:16:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think anyone is lying about it. I'm pretty sure I've gotten a golden egg from raid chests ... but not recently. Maybe they changed it? Maybe it was during events? Maybe you need to be running the 5 chests when owning a treaty? I don't know, but I know I have gotten some from RR ... unless my mind is completely foggy! [wouldn't be surprised!]

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 3/17/15 10:27:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A new question -

-This query is about the armor / shield purchased with souls to be used on buildings. Does armor bubble 'pop' after you've been attacked and do you have repurchase it? Does it upgrade itself when the building is upgraded as well? Does it regenerate along with the building after a 100% loss?

In the end, is it worth the cost in souls, that could instead have been diverted towards higher-end Mercenaries?

Signature
Playing on Amazon since late October 2014. Cheers to Lvl 150 players on Amazon version's Arena who are kind enough to set front base - Azazel, Cecil, Genshi, Lissirose, Malarkey, ODAT27, Bonerama & Misohung.
10 Epics on 25th Hire - https://youtu.be/fgLepsj5UVk & My large scale 10x hiring spree - https://youtu.be/GCPP5g-hm-w & Mugs!! - https://youtu.be/ytqwSLIQ9gQ
Posted on 3/17/15 3:25:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once you have purchased the shield it stays permanently, you can then further upgrade it (the basic level isn't very tough) using more souls. I think it's 10k souls for the first level, but then it actually drops to only 1kish for level 2 before going up in cost from there. 
It is definitely worth doing at some point. It's good at absorbing the initial hit from things like pan or pounder, and at higher levels it does take a lot of extra damage to break, slowing the enemy down. I would probably wait until all of your main hero troops are level 21, then put a level or two of armour on, then go back to troops to 30 then armour and so on.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 3:43:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something about losing the armor if you upgrade that building more than 3 levels.  I can't find where I read it though.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 4:14:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm I'm pretty sure I've upgraded more than 3 levels and still have it. Also the armor is capped by building level as well, so that doesn't seem right....

Not positive tbh but I'm pretty sure you don't lose it

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 4:19:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe they said it when they first introduced armor into the game and have since changed it.  I'm not sure on the number 3 either, it may have been like 5 or something.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 5:25:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the armor is permanent once you buy it.  it starts off with like 1000 dmg, then costs more souls to upgrade that.  how much u can upgrade it depends on the lvl of the building.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 5:29:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've only started to use that option lately. Never bothered before, as I was getting run over by much higher level opponents anyway, bit of extra armor wasn't going to stop them.

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 3/17/15 5:37:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm the same. I put a couple of levels on everything a while ago then left it, now I'm going back and maxing them now. Haven't done many, but noticed the difference when someone tried to magma me recently and barely got through the reapers shield

Signature
Posted on 3/17/15 8:30:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recommend only buying armor when they have the discount events. It's just too expensive otherwise.

Signature
-TheW83