Clash of Lords 2 Today: 11    Total Posts: 44912

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Is there a difference between Clash of Lords and Clash of Lords II?

[Copy link] 7/2803

Posted on 12/13/14 6:12:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whenever I first was looking through the Google Play store, I saw Clash of Lords and it looked interesting.  However, when I clicked on it (3 months ago), I saw Clash of Lords 2. So I downloaded it thinking that it was the new version and CoL 1 wouldnt have updates anymore.  Is that not the case?  I see that people still play it, and it still gets updates?  What exactly is the difference?

Signature
Posted on 12/13/14 12:47:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the whole data from COL 1 was transferred and revamped to create COL 2. As far as i know, it would be impissible to see other people still playing COL 1 because it is not on the server anymore and there is no offline version of the game.

Signature
Posted on 12/13/14 1:14:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the beginning it was two different parts!
Or rather two different games, but then when СOL2 gained popularity decided to move to the same model and СOL1... Something does not seem to have but it's the details. I play in parallel and the first and second part of the game!

Signature
UN + like THE COL2!!! Now SU + CK game)))
Posted on 12/13/14 1:19:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(150713281) replied at 12-13-2014 11:47 AM
the whole data from COL 1 was transferred and revamped to create COL 2. As far as i know, it would b ...

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Clash of Lords was an entirely different game with a different set of mechanics. Clash of Lords 2 launched and the two ran as two completely different games, with different servers. A couple months back, they "re-launched" Clash of Lords and changed the game to be the "same" as CoL2. The servers are separate, the games, rankings, guilds, etc are all separate, they just now have the same updates and mechanics and are mirrors of each other. For example, CoL had a mana resource and URSA troops, while CoL2 never did. Now CoL has been changed to be the same as CoL2, so no more mana, URSA, etc. But both games still run, CoL2 is just FAR more active.

Signature
Posted on 12/13/14 8:29:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cortimi replied at 12-13-2014 12:19 PM
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Clash of Lords was an entirely different game with a different set of mechani ...

You rock! Thank you for dropping some knowledge on me! =) Much appreciated!

Signature
Posted on 12/15/14 5:48:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rule of thumb, always go for the latest version. In this case, COL2.

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 12/15/14 9:43:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cordi2L33t4u  Does anyone understand what he's saying?

I said, originally СOL1 and СOL2 had various ....

Signature
UN + like THE COL2!!! Now SU + CK game)))
Posted on 10/17/18 5:35:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature