Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Hero Talent Question

[Copy link] 8/2004

Posted on 5/6/14 11:39:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am confused about how the heck the hero talent  work.  I will spend 200 jewels for the skills that says hardbody and atk for instance,  but it won't  raise the HP of the hero by 3000 or the ATK by 10% like it says it will? It certainly takes my jewels during the process but doesn't seem to raise anything. Then when I go to save the skills every time it will say that the skill is lower than the hero has learned? It might seem simple to some but I'm not gonna keep spending lots of jewels and not really know what I'm getting? I am also curious if these skills are being reset every time I'm doing this? Please explain this process. Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 12:13:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thats because you can't upgrade the skill.  That 200 jewels is for changing talents.

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword
Posted on 5/6/14 12:22:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't replaced talents yet but I believe its completely random new skill. Its how castle clash works.

You may get a lvl 5/5 skill right off the bat, or you may get 1/5 its completely random. You can spend 200 to switch it to a new random skill and lvl. Its not upgrading its a complete gamble. They do it this way so you spend more jewels in the process I guess lol.

My question to others, is can the talent change as well, or just the skill lvl is random? Also are chances of getting different talents the same for each hero? Like blockhead has the exact pool of talents as dragon rider?

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 12:48:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OMG... I FEEL LIKE A FOOL THEN.  I didn't knowhow it  worked so I could have thrown away talents that where 5/5 without knowing! I feel sick to my stomach! I guess once I got greedy knew that people who came from Col1 wouldn't understand how it  works, they could rake the jewels out of us!  What a joke!

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 12:57:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's completely random, talent level and talent.

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 12:58:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at niggy, he has a blockhead with 7/8 hard body, all 3 of them

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 4:47:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What does hardbody do? What do they all do for that matter lol, I only have a few so I don't know what most do. Is there a guide somewhere that goes over this?

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 4:52:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

% of health increase, they have attack power added, defense, health, there is a ton, there's a link in one othe forums on here that has em posted.

Signature
Posted on 5/7/14 10:20:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature