Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 45773

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] should i?

[Copy link] 4/1757

Posted on 5/5/14 8:59:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What i Learn from Guide Is to buy all your gems too builder and heroes
From roll 10x3 first got you 1 epic buy 2bucks got Glory priestess (i cnt complete it for sure)
i already got 2 epic Noob air elite and mighty Blockhead
should i buy Blitz bomber with Rings Atm i have 800 ring
is he good? Or better buy That Defense 1200? I want have 5 Epic asap hehehe

Signature
Posted on 5/5/14 9:44:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Blitz bomber is very nice , you should go for it, he have good atack , and atack always better

Signature
Posted on 5/5/14 10:44:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me, Blitz Bomber isnt worth 1k ring. He has no place in my "dream team". The only hero worth rings is DS because you can't really get him otherwise (exept $$$). As for others try ur luck with gems ! :p

Dont get me wrong he is a very OK hero, nice to have but...having your BlockHead skill up isnt a bad call to consider.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/14 10:53:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ronkl replied at 5-5-2014 10:44 PM
For me, Blitz Bomber isnt worth 1k ring. He has no place in my "dream team". The only hero worth rin ...

What is best 5? And i think it hard to get epic From roll
If i buy bomber Roll 3x heroes (5 times more) got another epic (hope skull mage) and 28 days (hope Dark rider) i can get A full Epic team and if i any How got 2 bucks card to got glory proestess i can replace my air elite??
Please give me A nice for my team
But i already want to buy him :) thx for your information

Signature
Posted on 5/5/14 11:53:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think blitz bomber is worth 1000 rings BUT at the same you kind of want to see if you will get blitz bomber a different way at first. For example if you get blitz free after you do 10 triple hero purchases or your free 28 day login then you wouldn't have had to spend 1000 rings to get him (true you can use him to fuse glory anyways but its still a lot of rings). You never know what will happen with epics, you may get a hero you don't want to you may get a hero you already have. Up to you personal preference how long you want to wait before spending rings on hero.

And I do think blitz bomber is worth having on your final team. Look at the top 200 players bases many have blitz bomber including 7 of the top 10 players. Those who don't manage to get both demon slayer and blockhead on the same team which is very hard to do.

Yes I think spending jewels on buildings heroes is the way to go. I got up to 5 builders before I sent a single jewel on anything else. Its way worth it in the long run. They recently added 6th builder though I haven't gotten it yet, 6000 jewels is a bit steep. After that I spend it almost all on gambling for heroes and a few hero talents.

I hear pepole have a lot of success on the ring game spending jewels there though I don't really get how that thing works.

Signature