Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] choose what to be included in future updates

[Copy link] 7/1653

Posted on 5/5/14 7:55:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it would be a good idea for users to choose what to be iqncluded in updates     . I like to see guild wars , friendly and hostile guilds , more member rankings in guilds and also be able to message other guilds.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/14 9:45:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well maybe its good idea but i dont think it would happen

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 5:40:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The tw verssion already has arena battles

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 10:10:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arena is coming out soon, but guild wars is kinda silly, there are way few guilds than in COC, people would end up pitching a fit about it in the end.  Why do people care about member rankings, seriously I am suprised there are as many as there are now.  Makes no sense why people really even need about member rankings.  What do you get out of it.  ;P  I like this game how it is. You're still playing it, so for the love of Pete stop complaining and enjoy the game.

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword
Posted on 5/6/14 10:41:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Where do you seem him complaining? He's just making a few suggestions.

I have my own suggestion, I'd like to be able to attack guild mates in a separate mode just for fun, no trophies. If somebody's asking for help on their base I can attack them and they can see their weakness in a replay. Or sometimes me and my guildmates talk trash about who's base is better and we can challenge each other like that. Maybe I can put a bounty on own base, whoever gets 3 stars on it gets 500k of my own money, or put a bounty on other members for fun.

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 10:53:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't wait to see what arena is going to be all about! Guild wars would be awesome if done right!

@(25253915)The game is good but there is ALWAYS room for improvement. I like to think our mods monitor our threads and report back on players opinions of the game. Forums are a great think tank and although not all ideas may be good, they still give an idea of what many players are thinking and any development that doesn't consider player opinions and common suggestions would be foolish.

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 2:48:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think need to make a test your base option whwre you can test for weakness

Signature
Posted on 5/6/14 3:37:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

guild wars would be awesome!

Signature