I want to ask from the OP to UP
Atm i play for 6 hours and get 2 Epic From free jewels
Air Elite and Blockhead Is that two worth it? THX

Signature
Posted on 5/3/14 7:46:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If i m right its 5%

Signature
Posted on 5/3/14 8:03:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i means Tthe rank from the strongest one to weakest one and why?

Signature
Posted on 5/3/14 8:23:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

blockhead is the best hero to have but it depends on your combination of heroes .air elite isn't a great hero .

Signature
Posted on 5/3/14 9:16:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(99563210) replied at 5-3-2014 08:23 PM
blockhead is the best hero to have but it depends on your combination of heroes .air elite isn't a g ...

But i have two of the. block head always die and Air elite always alive?. Why is that??

Signature
Posted on 5/3/14 12:05:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well like he told block head is best

Signature
Posted on 5/4/14 12:57:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"But i have two of the. block head always die and Air elite always alive?. Why is that??"

Blockhead is supposed to die first. He is melee hero with no range attack. He goes in first taking all the hits while the lower hp ranged heroes shoot from the back. If you didn't have blockhead ranged heroes like blitz bomber and air elite will die way quicker.

Blockhead and demon slayer are great because they have good stats and strong troops. Blockhead has more hp than demon slayer.
Blitz bomber has an incredible skill that can take out buildings in one shot.
Hydrasaur has a strong healing ability. Its the same as glory priestess, but since its based on attack ability and hydrasaur has higher attack, his skill is better.
Dark rider has good troops and good ability if you have multiple heroes with executioners (skill affects all executioners)
Skull mage, wizards are good and if you combine have glory priestess his skill will also increase stats of GP's
Glory priestess slightly weaker than skull mage. If you can't get or don't want hydrasaur than her healing ability may be a good choice for your team.
Savage Chief. Great tank. Highest hp after blockhead. But has minotaurs instead of executioners. Blockhead/demon slayer/dark rider all benefit from BH and DS leadership skills but SC is the only elite with minotaur troops.
Air Elite cheap skill similar to but way way weaker than blitzbomber. Gets hit by air defense. Other people like her but I don't. I have her as my only air. She gets hit by air defense which otherwise would have been useless. Since she's air and the others have to go around walls, my army tends to spread out more than I would like and attract more towers at once. If you are going for a team with more than 1 air then I think having her starts to make more sense.

My very rough rankings. Keep in mind I only have 4 elites and haven't used most of these guys lol so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Also it all depends on your team. There's one guy in the top 200 who has a blue hero mechanoid in his team because he likes going air. Others have purple hercules in his team because they like leadership skill of executioner.

From what I understand you have blockhead and air elite? You are very lucky to have blockhead. Pump up his troops and rings as much as you want you won't be replacing him. Air elite is my least favorite epic but she's still better than any nonelite for the most part. Keep using her but maybe don't pump up her skills that much if you plan on spending a lot of jewels as you may replace her one day.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/14 12:33:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Jagermeister4 replied at 5-5-2014 12:57 AM
"But i have two of the. block head always die and Air elite always alive?. Why is that??"

Blockhead ...

Thx I understand now I want glory priestess but i dnt know how to buy pack i dnt have Credit card -_- 2 buckss for an epic Sick-_-

Signature