Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45775

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] bot camps

[Copy link] 4/1832

Posted on 5/2/14 1:04:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

CoL 2 makes really convincing bot bases unlike the obvious ones in CoL1. I wasn't even aware there were bots until I beat someone named like Devlin Henroost, then 2 bases later I see the EXACT same base this time named Elaine Henroost or something like that.

Then I started paying attention to the names and it seems all bots go by Firstname Lastname type names. I've come accross like 15 different "Henroost" family members the last 2 days lol.

I don't mind the bots, actually I'm glad CoL 2 makes it worthwhile to raid bots unlike in CoL 1 when they would have like 5 high lvl epics in the base but no gold to raid. I just bring it up because I find the names funny lol.

Signature
Posted on 5/2/14 3:03:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just fought OliviaHenroost lol got free gold which is always good

Signature
Posted on 5/3/14 7:24:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 5/4/14 1:00:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I know they don't actually do anything but be there for us to raid them. But that's what ppl in CoL and CoL 2 call them, bots :P

Signature
Posted on 5/11/14 9:29:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Think they've created them at the begin while making this game , caus for the first few days the game needed a lot of ''players'' because if there were no players at the begin they couldn't raid anybody caus they have Shields.

Signature