Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Need advice on epic hero selection and ring use

[Copy link] 8/2759

Posted on 4/24/14 11:39:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's my team

Dark Rider, Glory Priestess, Blitz Bomber, Air Elite, Headhunter

I just go the air elite yesterday for my 28 day login. I put it over my zephyr archer. I also have couple other rares in my team I keep just in case including Dragon Rider and Shining Wizard that I can plug in.

I have 2800 rings saved up, I've used only like 60 rings ever.

I really don't like air elite so far but oh well. I hate having one and only one air in my team getting hit by air defense. Anyways I'm thinking of saving up 200 more for Skull Mage. Or I can buy Savage Chief now. Or maybe even wait until i have 5000 for blockhead. I'll have 5 epics on my team if I get one more. If i get another different epic down the road I'll probably replace air elite.

My question to you guys is what would you do? Buy a hero with rings (which one) or just spend the rings? And if I spend the rings which hero skill or skills do you think i should concentrate on?

Signature
Posted on 4/24/14 12:03:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 4/24/14 12:17:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sean_Allen(1519 replied at 4-24-2014 12:03 PM
You have to think about what your going to do end game.  I have 4 epics and 1 rare.  I refuse to cha ...

Have you used rings to purchase any heroes?

Signature
Posted on 4/24/14 12:31:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 4/24/14 12:35:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 4/24/14 1:22:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok thanks that helps a lot :).

Still want to get a couple of opinions though anybody have a suggestion

Signature
Posted on 4/24/14 1:47:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get savage chief now, and spend the rest on ur BB.  Finaly opinion of what I would do in that position.

Signature
The PenNis mightier than the sword
Posted on 4/24/14 11:31:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks, after thinking about it I will probably do that, get savage chief and focus on BB. I was debating saving for blockhead as thats what i really want endgame (dark rider and blockhead combo) but that would just take me way too long to save up for. and i look at many of the top players and savage chief is good enough for many of them. They also tend to power up BB skill as well. if its good enough for the top players its good enough for me who doesn't even spend cash.

Signature
Posted on 4/25/14 12:59:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate myself lol. I'm now rethinking upgrading my head hunter to savage chief. I was looking at headhunter and I forgot its almost max glory (two short). I'm comparing its stats with savage chief of same level no glory and its not that much lower.  Ahh I'll probably just use all my rings on stats

Signature