Clash of Lords 2 Today: 6    Total Posts: 45761

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Suggestions

[Copy link] 1/1837

Posted on 4/2/14 6:47:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there a sub-section somewhere for feedback and suggestions? If not could that be added? I couldn't find any options for such in-game or on the forums.

So I would love to see more guild features/options added to the game. For example in your own game Castle Clash you have the ability to level up your guild and do a number of things as you level (increase member slots/flag options that allow members bonuses/guild boss fights/etc..).

Another thing I would love to see is the ability to spar fellow guild members (attacks that result in no gains or losses but allow the defender to evaluate their layouts/identify the weak spots), this idea is ripped straight from a similar game and it's a great feature, very useful.

Not guild related but how about the ability to save/restore you layouts? List options is pretty common in other similar games right now.

Mail options/private messaging? Maybe I'm just overlooking this one but  there doesn't appear to be any way to another player even though we have an inbox? How about giving the leader the ability to send guild-wide emails?  Private messaging would be a welcome addition as well.

I'm not sure how practial any or all of these things are but anything that increases guild interaction and adds player tools to the game is a good thing imo. 

Signature
Posted on 4/21/14 4:03:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I and some others are thinking about few of these options, but private messaging was something we edited into Castle Clash only because people were contracting viruses from global chatters that were not actual human beings but bots designed to give peoples phones trojan, and malware
Sincerely, Colt from IGG :lol
Good ideas!

Signature