Clash of Lords 2 Today: 4    Total Posts: 45758

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Is Demon Slayer really worth it?

[Copy link] 6/2197

Posted on 3/31/14 2:10:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The big question everyone is asking, is demon slayer worth spending 5000 rings on? My answer to that question is no he is not for this reason

He is not obtainable by jewel rolls which makes him very hard to obtain, meanwhile if you have for example an air elite you can roll him left and right and build his glory points up meanwhile spending all those rings on his skill. You`ll have to save up 5000 rings again or buy 250,000 jewels to put on one glory point on your demon slayer vs rolling a bunch of epics and saving all those rings. Idk about you guys but I would much rather face a level 50 demon slayer with no glory points rather than a blitz bomber level 50 full of glory points. Just something to think about, if you really want demon slayer then go for him though :D

Signature
Posted on 3/31/14 3:22:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

what would you say the best epic hero is? or the best top 5...

Signature
Posted on 3/31/14 3:34:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion the best epic hero is Dark Rider because of his Aid skill and stats. The top 5 epic heroes in my opinion are
1. Dark rider for the reason stated above
2. Glory Priestess for her healing ability and range
3. Savage chief for his tanking ability and they chase him around while your other heroes kill them.
4. Blitz Bomber for his awesome skill and range
5. Air Elite because of his skill, range, and ability to fly

I didn`t include skull mage because its a leader type hero and with dark rider you dont need skull mage and I didn`t include demon slayer because he is way to hard to obtain and increase his glory points.

Signature
Posted on 3/31/14 3:39:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 3/31/14 6:01:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cool thanks for the info

Signature
Posted on 3/31/14 6:10:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your welcome

Signature
Posted on 4/21/14 4:35:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree Hanye