Clash of Lords 2 Today: 5    Total Posts: 44242

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Just Some Thoughts For Updates

[Copy link] 5/1225

Posted on 3/28/14 8:09:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there, Readers! I feel that I should dedicate a thread to updates that would make game play much more enjoyable.  I do understand that developers may be working on these suggestions already, but all I want to to is take these suggestions and bring them to light.

- The chat. Guild chat and channel (global, I believe?) chat should have an update. One where typing a message doesn't bring up a new window. You should be able to type a message and see the active chat at the same time. Also, The notification symbol should only pop up when a new message has been recorded in chat, not whenever you open up the game. Another helpful tweak would be the accessablilty of the slider so the chat is easier to open or close.

- Upgrades on anything. I think it would be cool to display a picture of what your upgrade will look like instead of having the same picture throughout upgrades. I want to see what a level 4 wall will look like but all I see is just the most basic wall displayed in the upgrade picture.

- An option to edit your village entirely instead of having to drag everything away and then to the place you think it would be best at.

- The rock paper scissors game. For the longest time I thought it took 150 gems for me to claim my 10 rings or 1000 souls, but that's just to participate in the game. Please make this a little more clearer otherwise new players may struggle a bit like I did.

So far this is all I can think of. If I'm able to edit this forum post in the future, I will. Otherwise I will comment. Please feel free to add any of your suggestions so I can place them on this list as well.

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 12:59:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeap yeap! You said it all! =D

Signature
Posted on 3/30/14 1:53:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bumpadoodle!

Signature
Posted on 3/30/14 2:28:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 3/30/14 9:26:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned