May 8th (Server time)
1. Already a forum member.
2. Do know how to post on this forum.
3. Objective view towards forum issues, effectiveness in coping with real problems, kind and willing to help others
4. Be familiar with the game, and enjoy COL2.
5. Dedication and passion are required
After one month of work, you will be qualified to apply to become a formal mod.
1. Reply to players' posts .
2. Maintain a harmonious forum.
3. Encourage more players to join our events and promote the games popularity.
4. Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship between you and excellent members.
1. Make section rules, but it should conform to the overall forum rules.
2. When players make a mistake in your section, they should be given a warning before you take some other actions to deal with it.
3. Advertisements, promotions of other games, spamming should be deleted immediately.
4. Your section event should be verified by the administrator.
Time Zone(Or where are you from):
Period Time You're Online:
How Long you're Online per day(average):
[/hide][/code]1. Why do you want to manage this section?
2. How will you use your rights properly?
3. What's your specific plan for this section?
4. Have you ever been a mod or in a similar position?
5. Please introduce yourself to our players.
If you break the rules as below, your qualifications will be cancelled.
1. Continue to abuse other players after being given a warning
2. Haven't logged into the forum or posted for more than 1 week without any reasonable explanation.
3. After being given a warning, you continue to take revenge on other players when they complain or otherwise abuse your position and powers.
4. Slander IGG viciously.
The mod will get Jewels as the reward.
The reward will be given away monthly according to the performance in forum.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes