Clash of Lords 2 Today: 10    Total Posts: 71289

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#72

Create Thread

[News] BATTLE SQUARE - FEEDBACK

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 71/9207

Posted on 3/3/17 8:57:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play this this game 780 days, i think i need to end this game..

limited time trading is rarely, game is unbalanced, one hero can defeat all, this new battle square is shit, rewards in this square is so funny. This game ends slowly.. 
I'm disappointed

EDIT: Only pay events, nice!

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 9:03:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

-Make equipment and power a non-factor or give us a separate equipment formation.

-Either auto-deploy a selected hero from the bastion and allow the user to control divines/skills OR make the heroes auto-battle like in Hero Trials and allow the player to select when and where heroes are deployed.

-Allow only 3 heroes at a time on the battle field, NINE total heroes can be chosen, not 10.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 3/3/17 9:52:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't complained on colliseum, I never liked the matchmaking but I could live with it. Neither did I think the jewel trades that 'disappeared' were that terrible of a thing. But this battle square is just too much. Please change this and/or bring colliseum back, people are actually appreciating it more already. I hope this helps and that you will do something about it. Some questions I have about the battle square:

- The reward system, how much worse can it get? Seriously, waiting for hours or spending jewels to get some of the worst rewards I've seen. Solo campaign is starting to look good... (Please also do something new with this, it hasn't changed for years now.)

- Having to deploy heroes at random? Not my thing...

- And what have renee and enchantress ever done to you that they are not allowed to revive heroes anymore? They are not the heroes whose skill you should be limiting.

- Same equipment as in our defensive setup might work in el dorado, but not something like the battle square so why can't we? I expected you to at least have remembered this kind of problems in the past.

- Why has colliseum disappeared? It was in my opinion a far better gamemode than battle square. The only thing it really needed was a better matchmaking system. Which brings me to my next question...

- Why did you not improve the matchmaking system? From my experience it still makes terrible mistakes. At least try to give opponents in the same square, 1000 points difference is just too much.

- Why can't we use any aid heroes? I might be alone in this but I just want to use them. I've been training them especially for colliseum and hero trials, but now I have the feeling all that effort wasn't entirely worth it. They're not useless in other gamemodes but it's simply not enough.

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 12:21:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried the game mode last night and all my heroes dead in seconds!!!!

Will not play this mode again. I want hero coli back.

I hate clash royal, so will stay from this game mode as well.

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 1:27:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BS probably looks good on paper for IGG as a business:
Gives a sexy demo - check
Nearly identical concept to Clash Royal - check
Has rewards for everyone - check
Spend more, get more - check
Resource sink - check
Time sink - check
No bugs - check

None of that matters, because it's NOT FUN!

This is the largest time sink mode in the game. The event your players are spending a large majority of their COL2 experience playing - and it's not fun!

I have not heard any players say they are having a good time doing BS matches. Not on the forums, not in game chat, not in Line chat, not anywhere.

Edit:
I agree with most of the other comments in this thread about heroes dying immediately upon spawning. The little minion guys that come from the towers seem to live longer than heroes.

As a game, thank you for trying something new even after 3 years. It's great to see new efforts on a mobile game that old. The Developers probably worked very hard. The technology behind this new feature is very interesting as it's not like anything else in CoL2.

As someone who plays CoL2 at least an hour every day for 3 years, this is a frustrating and obvious time sink rather than something I consider "fun".

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 2:38:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry but  bring back coloseum everything is wrong with square.

Horrible rewards.
Horrible battle view.
Horrible deploy.
Horrible setup.

Cant even bring out my team to the max because of the random drops.

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 3:13:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is to slow by the time I have got hero's in the others are dead.
Can't choose which hero's to drop as they appear random

Not sure if it's worth spending so many rings for worthless rewards
I got so board  not be able to drop hero's in I gave up. And cannot be bothered trying to work out the stuff that igg don't give details about and how it would effect the game play

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 6:22:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Things that could improve:

- Rewards of coliseum were way better
         - Latest hero / hero enlightment shards
         - Lots of tokens (this is probably the most painful to lose)
         - Lots of resources
         - Ancient Spirits: the only actual way we could get those for playing the game
- Hero aids
There are some imbalances in the game mode. Hero aids helped with all the cc and the burst: great Sage silence, won ton stun, won ton divine... Those things were designed because there is a counter play somewhere. Something has to be done.

- The vision
It is hard to see what is going on in the battle square when action takes place in spots far from each other
- Hero selection
The fact that heroes are random is something I would change. It is not fair that the success in battle depends on your luck of getting a specific hero in time.
- Hero equipment
The equipment in battle square is the same as in hero defence in the base. That could be different

I like the ranking system but the rewards are pretty much gone. The chests are not significant. Spending jewels is not worth. The biggest supplier of tokens is now gone along with the ancient spirits. Don’t forget that a mode that was basically free and gave tons of rewards has been substituted by another one that requires resources and gives back almost zero.

Signature
In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 3/3/17 10:11:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The won medals from battle square missing after i exit from game.

Signature
Posted on 3/4/17 3:27:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like It!!! much better match making. more strategy! the Rewards could be much better. Like to see what rewards are like at end of season?

Signature
AOG