Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 72147

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#72

Create Thread

[News] BATTLE SQUARE - FEEDBACK

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 71/10255

Posted on 3/2/17 2:43:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

igg need to change colli back....its rubbish and making people want to quit!

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 5:24:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think IGG should not have removed Coliseum at all ,instead they could have just added this new game mode and everyone would somewhat enjoy it. Battle Square lacks aid heroes and good rewards. Rest is ok i guess but is soo pricey ,f2p players would have hard time playing this game mode and is not as half fun as Coliseum in my opinion. Only thing i really like about it is adding extra heroes to help you in raid or defense.

Signature
VS
Posted on 3/2/17 5:48:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes, should have left colo and added this on as a new event.
no aids?  my heroes get one shot killed by goli and panda and artic lord etc etc.
zoom is horrible, can't see what's going on half the time.
rewards are terrible and locked by time?
do we even get rewards for going up one rank?  Says supposed to get a rank chest, but I already had 5 chest so is my rank chest lost?  Or do I claim it elsewhere.
why is it even enabled, should be turned off till everyone patches, so we can all rank up together.  Way to go giving taiwan server more loot and now bigger head start.
need weapon layout setup screen.  not gonna enjoy editing my base defense then my battlesquare over and over.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 9:03:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I appreciate the dev's trying something new, if I wanted to play Battle Square, I would play Clash Royal. It is basically the same thing, with COL2 sprites. I think they should bring back colosseum as it was. It was more enjoyable and more rewarding. I've never liked games where they encourage you not to play, but that is what they are doing here. Play minimum of five times, but with the way that the matchmaking system, it will probably take you 3 times that in order to get 5 chests that you then need to wait a minimum of 3 hours to open. That is 15 hours of cool down for five low chests. Once one is done you could play again, but that is basically a 3 hour cool down for Square. Of course you could spend 100+ gems, but why would you do that? I think it was a nice try at mimicking CoC, but they should have stuck with Colosseum.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 10:45:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel as though this mode should have been a side area like arena/campaign clash in that it would be accessable from the building and not remove Colosseum. As it stands, the rewards are really bad compared to Colosseum. Why not have both? I thought Colosseum was a fun mode and rewards were great for f2p(3 spirits every update!) But now the gap between f2p and p2p is even wider since the frequency of LTT is nerfed and now the biggest source of f2p rewards is gone.... I'm just sad now. This is probably the final straw for me, goodbye col2

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 12:47:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Heroes get killed off too fast without aids.  With all the extremely OP heroes running around, all it takes is 1 proc of PG Divine/Skill, WT Divine, GS Divine, and my heroes are ALL dead.  I don't happen to have PG/WT/GS enlightened, so I am at a severe disadvantage here.  (Sometimes the opponent can 1-shot my heroes even without enlightening PG/WT/GS, not sure how they do it given that mine have maxed evo and talents too but never manages to do that.)
    2. Time taken to place heroes and activate Divine skills is too slow.  My heroes literally get killed off faster than I can place them.  I try to activate the Divine skills of heroes such as AC and Wolf to prevent them from dying, but even when I activate the Divine when their HP is 50%, they die off before their Divine activates!
    3. Extremely uneven matchups. The matchups are even worse than in Coliseum.  Even at Novice Square, 80% of the time, I am facing teams with full/almost full sets of gold weapons, all heroes L200, most/all heroes enlightened.  I realize that it has only been 1 day and many strong players are still at a low level, but it has never been this bad even at beginning of a Coliseum season.
    4. All in all, these issues have made me really hate Battle Square, and feel like quitting CoL2.  Up until now, I have been performing decently in the game (continent #1, etc.), even though the number of draws in Coliseum was a huge frustration too. But Battle Square brings the frustration to a whole new level! It is a huge time waster for me because I have to fight so many battles just to win 1 game.  Having spent a few hundreds $ on the game already, I do not see the logic of spending a few thousands $ more just to even be able to even compete with the people I am matched up against.Battle Square is a blatant copy of Clash Royale, but worse on so many levels, especially with regards to the issues mentioned above.  In contrast to Battle Square, Clash Royale has smooth gameplay, allows real strategy implementation, and balances the heroes really well.

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 1:45:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

not a good battle square.. pay to play? or let me say pay to open the chest... waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! >.<

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 1:55:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If IGG tried to mimic Clash Royale they forgot one thing... Cards there are refreshing and are able to be used again ,in CoL2 we can choose 10 heroes ,activate skills and we can kill anything ,no that is not the case. Renee Ven can revive but her cooldown is so damn long even enlightened. Hope Coliseum is back bcz really i do like it and i am trying to play of it as much as i can on Windows Phone.

Signature
VS
Posted on 3/3/17 4:03:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awful gamemode. Too much like league of legends

This game makes me want to smash my phone. The playability is rubbish, and it makes some people advance. I'm not in the category who masters the incredibly small icons and the random drop areas. So I don't benefit from the game. This sucks almost as much as coliseum.

Signature
Supa
Posted on 3/3/17 6:13:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The gamemode is alright and if the rewards were adjusted and/or the timer where lowered by 50-75% I would enjoy it.

Biggest problem with Battle Square is that Coliseum was much better. So please take Coliseum back and let them run side by side. When Coliseum is open Battle Square is closed and reversed. That would be great and more things to do ingame.

Signature